Fitness Blues

You know what? I sometimes envy my friend who is so conscientious in working out. At first, we both decided to get into it. But eventually, my desire fizzled out because I am always tired. But she continued to persevere and she is reaping good results from it.

Ahh…If only I continued running with her, I would have a shapelier body by now. And I would have more energy, too. But instead, I am still holed up here in front of my computer. I wonder, would a Reebok Zig get me to stand up and running? Haha That would be a big investment for me, but would it be enough to motivate me to use it?

Anyway, maybe if my schedule would become more regular, I could already squeeze in work out time in my schedule. If you come to think of it, just one hour a day and I would be fine. Focus and determination with follow through—these are what I need.

Comments

  1. Oo nga mars, sana tinuloy tuloy mo,kahit two hours a week lang.It's also good,not only for your body but also emotionally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts