Goodbye and Hello

It’s starting to sink in that in a matter of days, I will be coming back home to my birthplace. I have mixed feelings about it. I’m excited but at the same time I have apprehensions. I’m excited because it’s been years since I left the place but I’m apprehensive because it’s like making a fresh start. A part of me is also sad because I’m going to be leaving behind the friends I’ve made over the past years although I know that distance won’t be enough to separate us.

It will be a fresh start for my kids as well. My eldest was still little when we left CDO and now I’m coming back to CDO with 3 kids! I’m actually cooking up ideas of what my children can do when we get there especially since it’s their summer vacation. I’d probably buy garden flags and ask them to help me put them up. I’m hoping that activity will be fun for them. These coming months should be interesting. I’m saying goodbye and hello at the same time.

Comments

Popular Posts