Tickets and Tickets Galore

There are a lot of concerts happening all over the world these days, and ticket sales, as I have heard, have gone over the roof. Now how I wish I could at least get some of the tickets I want, on top of the airplane tickets that is, and just check out these shows that I want to see.

If you have any of the tickets stated below, you could give me a call or two, and maybe I can go see it with you or with my family!

• John Edward Tickets – Known for being a psychic medium, John Edward makes mystics funnier instead of.. well sometimes creepier. He wrote his first book sometime in 1998 (yes, I researched), and is now known all over the world. I have got to see him in person!

• Kevin Hart Tickets – I think he is a great comedian. I have seen his movies like Scary Movie 3, Along Came Polly, Death at a Funeral, The 40 year old Virgin, and many more. Yes, I definitely think I should watch him live.

• Lewis Black Tickets – He cracks me up. Don’t you think he is also very witty? I like his mental breakdown or angry rants. I don’t know about you, but sometimes when I check out old videos of his shows, it picks me up instantly. Now I just want to see him perform live.

• Mary Poppins Tickets – I have heard that this show is like the bomb! I mean, I have already loved the movie to death, don’t you think Julie Andrews is magical? Not just the magic in the movie, I mean. But her voice, the music in the movie, the small romance? I think it is just special. From what I heard, this show is something one must not miss.

• Million Dollar Quartet Tickets – Yes, I have a side that appreciates the talents of this quartet. I just got to know them recently after checking out Youtube, and they are quite good. I am a fan, and a friend of mine once talked to me about what if we got to see the show, and I was like, YEAH! Why not?

Comments

  1. i really like watching such shows but since tickets are so expensive, i don't anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walang bang winning ticket ng lotto? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daming tickets! It's been ages since I last saw a show... parang teens ko pa ata, which means more than 20 years ago! Di bale, now that my little girl na ako, I'll make sure we go see some soon, like Disney On Ice this year sana.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts