Flowers for Her Birthday

My eldest daughter’s birthday is coming up in a few days and at first I thought having a pizza party at home would be a good idea. I initially planned to invite some of her friends over and order pizza but I felt my daughter deserves something more than that.

So last night, I went to a local fast food and booked Micah’s birthday celebration there. However, I still want to make her birthday extra special so I’m thinking of giving her something which she has never yet received – flowers. I went online to check if there was a Proflowers coupon I could use to buy her flowers online. I did see several coupons and I’m hoping to use one of them to buy these Gerbera Daisies.

Comments

  1. Having y chance entered this blog, exactly this page, I just though how quickly children do grow ! My own child is getting 5 years old next month - it went s quickly !!...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts