Email Account

This blog of mine is hosted under blogger.com but the domain name was purchased at GoDaddy.com. So, when I integrated the two together, I was faced with two choices regarding the domain’s email hosting. First, I can get an email using Google Apps for FREE or have an additional service from GoDaddy.com which requires me to pay a certain amount for month. Therefore, my choices are free and paid email hosting.

Well, I contemplated about it for a time whether or not I should get my own email account for this domain, such as “admin at photomemeries dot com” but as I have ponder for so many weeks, I decided not to have one. Why? There is only one reason. I already have too many domains and some of the have their own email addresses. And if I create another one, I think I don’t have time to check each and every one of them. It would take forever for a person like me with such limited time to finish them all. So, I decided not and just consolidate all emails to my blogging email except for others.

Anyway, how about you? How many email address do you have? I got more than 10 that’s for sure!

Comments

Popular Posts