Looking for Asset Based Lenders

Next week is my baby Bella’s birthday. Since it’s her first birthday, I want a simple celebration not only to thank God for her life but a thanksgiving celebration for her successful surgery. But I am now left with a big financial predicament, her birthday falls on 23 and may online salary will be given on the 25th. Since I don’t want to move Bella’s first birthday, I was thinking of approaching asset based lenders. I am planning to borrow money in return for any item they would consider valuable. When my money will arrive on the 25th, I will then pay up and redeem the item. Or, I need to look for someone whom I could borrow money and then pay up again by Saturday.

Now, I have an idea but I still don’t know where to go or borrow? Can any of you direct me to any asset based lenders here in our place?

Comments

Popular Posts