Getting Rid of Blackheads

What is one of the most irritating things that you hate growing on your face? Well, as for me, I hate pimples, acne and blackheads! Yes, I really hate blackheads! Aside from its looks, I hate seeing dirt stuck on my face!


My favorite way of getting rid of my blackheads is by pricking it out. But as you can see, that is not the best way as it can cause acne. Anyway, there are still many ways in getting rid of blackheads safely from your face and some of these can be found at poppingblackheads.net.

Comments

  1. what i noticed now is that i have less blackheads because i regularly scrub my face, like twice to 3x a week. i use a gentle facial scrub and my facial is continually renewed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please use Name/URL because this blog is DOFOLLOW!!

Popular Posts