Research, Research

Since I am on the lookout for diet pills that really work, of course my solace is to research for more information about them on the internet. I am looking at ingredients, such as ephedra, acai, EGCG, and resveratrol. I want to be able to compare the ingredients, their benefits, side effects, and other factors.

My money is hard earned and I don’t want to just go out and buy whatever stuff that I see over at Watsons (although I really trust the products that Watsons carries that is why I frequent there) just to try which ones really work. After all, I have my internal organs to think of. I mean if I take those non-regulated drugs that have ill side effects, they might damage my kidney and liver and I don’t want that just for the sake of losing weight.

So for now, I am still searching, searching the net for answers to my problem on weight loss.

Comments

Popular Posts