Thinking of a New Business

You know what? It seems that no matter how much I work, we are still always short on our budget. Last time, I considered going back to work and my former employer seemed to be interested in hiring me back. I thought of the possibility of going back to the corporate world for the stability of the income. However, after I have decided to give it a go, I was told that the main office would not approve of my appointment. I guess if an employee has already left their stead, they do not consider rehiring.

Now I am thinking of doing some business. Nothing monkey, okay? Hehe Well, I just thought, aside from earning online, why don’t I start an offline business so that I can earn some fast cash for our everyday spending? Then my online income will be spent on bigger payables like bills. I was thinking of a new venture and I thought, would I make it if I buy gold and trade it? I have heard of people going into it.

But oh well, I am still not sure. It would entail a lot of money as only one gram of gold costs a lot of money already. We will see though because this looks like an interesting venture.

Comments

Popular Posts