Photo Scanning Service

Just the other week, my cousin went about her old photo album and scanned a dozen of pictures from our younger days especially those days when I had spent my summer vacation in Manila. So far, she was only able to scan a few pictures. She said photo scanning is such a tedious task and her time is limited as she is currently working.


Since I am eager to see all our photos, I suggested that maybe she should try a photo scanning service. In this way, she can save a lot of time scanning all those photos and converting them into digital copy. Aside from that, it would be nice to have all those photo converted to digital copy so that it would be easy for me to grab and even our other cousins too who are now living abroad.

Speaking of photo scanning service, I just saw www.PhotoBin.com. They offer a photo scanning service at a very affordable price. They also offer making additional copies into CDs and DVDs that can be shared to family and friends. They also have a photo website wherein you can share your scanned photos. And soon, they will offer photo negatives and slides too. Sounds interesting?? Check them out at www.PhotoBin.com today!!

Comments

Popular Posts