Good Weather Gone Bad

It`s a fine Sunday morning and the weather was just so perfect for a stroll down the street. After I went to the church, I donned a get-up just perfect for my earlier plan. I looked for my loose shirt and walking shorts on my cabinet but I couldn’t decide what shoes to wear. I have quite a collection of shoes and sometimes it is hard to select which one to put on. After some thought, I wore my favorite pair of socks and settled myself with my comfortable Adidas shoes. When I went out of the house, I was appalled to discover dark clouds looming from the skies! This unanticipated weather is going to ruin my almost perfect plan for the morning! Disgusted with the turnout of this event, I hurried back inside the house and sat on the recliners thinking about the weather. I got up and went to my room, changed my clothes, opened the curtains on my window pane and with a sigh, settled myself on the bed and just slept my good plan gone bad.

Comments

Popular Posts