Saving for My Children's Christmas Gifts

September is the start of the Christmas Season. It is the time when people here in our place are starting to put up decorations in their homes. Aside from that, it is also the start of stocking up gifts to avoid Christmas shopping rush.

As for our family, we haven’t put up any Christmas decorations yet because I promised my mom that I am going to replace our Christmas tree. Our Christmas tree has been in service for many years and has already lost its stand and some branches. I am planning to buy a new one when stores will start to sell affordable Christmas trees.

As for myself, I am starting to plan on what gifts I will give to my children. I will not mind if I don’t get the mbt shoes I want as long as I get my children their presents. Christmas is very much valuable for my children and this is the only time that they will all feel special all at the same time when they receive their gifts. This Christmas, I will be preparing three presents that means I need to prepare ahead of time. So September is the start of my savings for my children’s gifts.

Comments

Popular Posts